Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Puzzling food labels, mystery solved". My power point presentation.

Hi there!
It's me Svetlana.

For the past couple of weeks I have been working on my upcoming presentation for general public on how to read food labels. My company asked me to give it to our collegues and coworkers, and as my company ERT is located in both the US and the UK (also in India, but Indian colleagues will not be listening to my talk because of the time difference), there will be a true international audience!. UK people will see me via teleconference).

I decided to call my talk "Puzzling food labels, mystery solved". Tonight I uploaded it to Google docs.com so people can vew it (after asking a permission).
You can find it here
https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0Aa221X-WUE2iZGNocGQ3c3FfMTQ1ZnZrdnZoMjY&hl=en

Please ask permission to view if interested.
I hope you enjoy it.

So long!
Svetlana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about anything that interested you. Thanks!